PingPoint.co.id membuka kesempatan kepada siapapun yang memiliki passion di bidang media online. Maka jika berminat, segera kirimkan CV terbaru ke karir@PingPoint.co.id dengan subjek posisi pekerjaan yang dilamar.
Marketing & Offline Support Lead
(Subject : Marketing & Offline Support Lead)
- Create marketing & event calendars
- Manage the company's budget on campaign & events
- Create the necessary content (i.e. for social media, blog, press release, e-mail marketing)
- Hold the company’s social events
- Identify content creators and social influencers in our space—and work on establishing partnerships rather than merely transactional relationships with them
- Create monthly analytic reports on audience growth, best performing tactics and key conversational threads with the aim to improve strategy or engineer cultural moments
- Pria/Wanita 23-35 tahun
- Pendidikan min D3/S1
- Pengalaman kerja di atas 1 tahun di bidang marketing, dengan latar belakang antara lain :
a. Marketing event Supervisor / coordinator
b. Event Organizer / pameran / exhibition
c. Product Launch / re-launch
- Menguasai offline marketing dan digital marketing
- Berpenampilan menarik, jujur, disipilin, dan memiliki loyalitas tinggi
- Tidak sedang terikat dengan perusahaan lain
- Memiliki kemampuan persuasive dan negosiatif
- Memiliki keterampilan public speaking dan juga menulis
- Dapat bekerja dibawah tekanan, detail, cermat dalam menganalisis
- Menguasai Bahasa inggris, baik berbicara dan menulis
- Optimis mencapai target
- Kreatif, inovatif, serta berambisi mendapat penghasilan yang tinggi
(Subject : SEO Specialist)
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website and app analytics
- Analyzing SEO & ASO statistics and techniques used by competitors
- Optimize content, copywriting and landing pages for both SEO & ASO
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, app store, and social media accounts (if needed)
- Research and implement SEO & ASO recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor keywords, rank, organic backlinks and advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the Tech/Product team to ensure SEO & ASO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing team to drive SEO & ASO in content creation and development
- Recommend changes to website & app architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO & ASO positions in the market for targeted keywords.
- Proven SEO/ASO experiences at least 2 - 4 years
- A good understanding of the financial market and app stores
- In-depth knowledge on keyword research
- Solid understanding of content marketing, performance marketing, conversion, and user acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- In-depth experience with SEO & ASO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Search Console, BuzzSumo, UberSuggest, Google Keyword Planner Tool, App consoles, AppAnnie, SensorTower, Tune, Applyzer, Appsflyer, etc (or the will to learn)
- Experience with Content Management System WordPress / Wagtail to manage blog’s SEO
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Good working knowledge of Technical On-Page SEO; (meta tags, URL, micro formats, open graph, indexing, internal links audit, broken links, internal search analyzes, etc)
- Up to date with current SEO trends (Rank Brain, Structured Data Markup, and any other Google algorithm updates)
- Good knowledge on finance, asset management, business-related topics
Journalist & Community Relation
(Subject : Journalist & Community Relation)
- The journalist will do the reportage, conduct the interview
- Craft it into a strong written story. Journalists will also perform research-based writing as assigned.
- Applicants must be proficient in writing articles that cover broad areas and propose ways to pull together or link stories thematically and geographically to add depth to coverage of issues.
- Act as community liaison, to coordinate event and/or activation between company and community
- Prepare content to be used for short video, usually prepare storyboard and coordinate with graphic / videographer team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any background, fresh Graduates/Entry Level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Requires an able writer of accessible, engaging, accurate copy who can produce quality content to deadline. Experience in Campus Press/Student Media is strongly desired.
- Must have a strong curiosity for news, economy, automotive or lifestyle, understanding of current events and knowledge of world geography.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia, other native language experience will be an advantage
- Social Media and online media savvy.
- Must show initiative, self-motivation and work well under pressure and/or in a fast paced environment.
(Subject : Editor)
- Oversee assignment and edit articles from reporters and creative writers.
- Work closely with Editor-in-Chief to help determine the content strategy.
- Develop Unique, interesting article idea and concept. Validate that content follows established guidelines, company standards, and prescribed format.
- Establish great communication, collaboration, and networking with local community and government.
- Produce article based on business requirements, and guide journalist to produce guided article
- Have the minimum of 2 years experience as a content editor at an online media company. Deep experience in the local media is a plus.
- Own Wartawan Madya Sertification from dewan pers is a plus
- Strong Journalism background with proven writing and editing skills, exceptional organizational skills, and highly experienced in managing writers.
- Have an excellent, demonstrated editorial skills - creative concepts and ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- Have a great network around the local government, private sectors, and local community (offline and online).
(Subject : Sales Canvasser)
- Coordinate with potential customer to start business activity between both parties
- Communicate with clients to confirm the approval of SPK & NDA.
- Negotiate the agreement if there are requests to add and/or change the amendments in the products' SPK and NDA.
- Create SPK and NDA between company and clients.
- Ensure that all hardcopy documents of SPK and NDA are all finalized, signed by clients, and returned before implementation phase.
- Make updates in internal system as soon as possible in regards to the progress of approval, sign, and return of SPK and NDA.
- Coordinate with Finance team in regards to the process of invoice payment from clients.
- Renew the offering contract 3 months before the end of client's current contract.
- Create new SPK for renewing clients.
- Make updates in Internal System as soon as possible in regards to the renewal progress.
- At least one year of experience as a Sales Operations/Sales Administrator, preferably in B2B and/or B2C setting.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Fast learner and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal) is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Smart, matured, initiative and proactive-energetic.
(Subject : Graphic Designer)
- Lead creative content creation for campaigns and collaterals (digital and printed)
- Able to communicate brand messages through design
- Assist in creating compelling and effective designs, print and digital media
- Able to contribute with fresh, creative design
- Pitch creative ideas
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Be process-driven, possess strong design skills and show careful attention to detail
- Eager to learn and enjoy working with a creative and tech-savvy team
- Must be able to communicate well
- Ability in Graphic Design tools (Adobe Creative Suites)
- Basic knowledge in taking and editing photography and videography (SLR and Phone)
- The ability to handle tight deadlines without compromising on quality
Social Media Content Creator & Maintenance
(Subject : Social Media Content Creator & Maintenance)
- Execute day-to-day activities on social media channels
- Create an engaging and informative content to promote company’s product
- Monitor trends in social media tools, channels, content, design and strategies
- Coordination with related team to produce content to be used on social media
- Responsible with all company digital asset
- Work with Design team and related stakeholders to leverage own media
- Bachelor Degree at Communication, Information System, Literature and related fields. Fresh graduate are welcome
- Experience in Copywriting is a plus
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Strong attention to details
- A creative person with good design perspective
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Ability in Graphic Design tools (Adobe Creative Suites) to create own content related with social media needs
Software Quality Assurance
(Subject : Software Quality Assurance)
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation
- Responsible for checking and controlling the quality and work in process
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops form and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and reliability data
- Creating and ensuring QA Systems to maintain the quality of the production process
- Analyzes reports and returned products and recommends corrective action
- Maintain the record of all QA reports and documents
- Bachelor Degree of Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication). Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical)
- Minimum 1 years experience as Quality Assurance or related field is required for this position
- Experience working for a software company or startups is a plus
- Experience with using and designing Automated Testing tool is a plus
- Having good knowledge about quality system is highly advantageous
- Strong in Analytical & Strategic thinking, computer literacy, and able to handle administrative role in QA functions
- Good experience in project documentation/software documentation
- Plus to have simple programming skills